ACT FAMILY DAY 2024

  
        Family day was a fun experience, I had fun with spending time with my friends and family. Although my family was sitting at the canteen area since they didn't want to be in a crowded place. I was doing my duties as a photojournalist, so I was at a specific spot near the judges.


     
        The tag members had this magnificent performance, and there were people near me taking videos to support their friend. There was so much screaming, all in all the performance was great. There was more performance later that day, to showcase a family talent. I didn't get to reach the end since my parents had to go to work the next day. But I heard the winner was the Beloria family. Beloria is one of my friends and I am proud they won the competition.

        I was also surprised that her brother joined the dance and was shocked. I also had fun with the games, especially when they made the parent/teacher who is a male dress up, hold a purse and umbrella, and do a model walk. It was a fun day, fun experience with my friends and family.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang mga pang-aabuso

The Tree Giants

FAMILY DAY JOURNAL 2023