FAMILY DAY JOURNAL 2023

Family day is one of my favourite events in school because it's a time when I get to spend quality time with my family and friends. On the day of the event, I arrived early at school since our dance palabas were going to be presented the same day as our family day. I was so excited to see what other teams had prepared for their performances. While waiting for my mother to return from buying groceries and picking up my father and brother, I saw my classmates (grade 9) and we all laughed at the fact that we looked like we were in prison because of our shirt colour choice.

As I walked around the school, I saw other students and their families getting ready for the day's activities. I was amazed by the golden lions' mask and helped a little with the shirts for the green dragons. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the red falcons since they were still practising their dance.

Our team, the blue phoenix, was quite chill, and we didn't do much for our dance. However, we later found out that some of our team members hadn't made props, so we all pitched in and helped each other out. As for the games, my mom and I didn't participate since she wasn't very athletic. Instead, we laughed and joked around, saying that if there were mind games, such as solving math equations the fastest, we would definitely participate. While waiting for the games to finish, my friends and I went to the photobooth and took some pictures to capture the memory.

After the games, we watched each team from elementary to junior high school sing and dance. It was amazing to see how each team had their unique style and flair. However, we didn't stay long. I got my tickets for dinner and gave them to people who didn't have any. Unfortunately, my family and I didn't get the chance to take a picture together since we left early and ate out. Nonetheless, the day was fun-filled and memorable, and I can't wait for the next family day!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang mga pang-aabuso

The Tree Giants